How We Can Help
Aging and deteriorating health have never been easy; this is where we step in. At Senior Care Concepts, we help your loved ones and adults with special needs maintain their well-being, independence and dignity as their situations change.
Our commitment to you - Our Care Managers provide personal, one-on-one service, treating your loved ones as members of our own family. We take the time to get to know you and your family and develop an individual plan that will ensure that your needs are met - all within your budget and as stress-free as possible.
Senior Care Concepts provides the following:
- Develop personalized care plans with short and long term goals
- Guide families in navigating the health care system
- Attend key appointments with clients and coordinate follow up care/recommendations
- Assist families with transitions from one level of care to the next
- Assess, modify, and coordinate care plans as the needs of our clients evolve
- Liaison among health care professionals, family members, our clients and other involved parties
- 'Point Person' for families who live out of the area but who wish to have a local 'presence'